Senior Go Developer at Outlyer
London, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 (Posted Sep 15 2018)
About the company
Outlyer is a self-service cloud infrastructure monitoring platform made for developers, DevOps and microservice environments. We monitor your full stack—from servers and cloud providers to databases, containers and custom metrics. We give you dashboards, analytics and alerts that are easy to set up and customize for both developer and operations teams alike.
Keep your engineering org moving in agile at scale, without sacrificing monitoring.
Outlyer is monitoring, done differently.
- Remote work possible
Who are we looking for?
A mid/senior Go developer to join our backend dev team. You will have strong technical abilities and a passion for solving tough problems. A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and drive is a must.
Skills & requirements
We are only looking for smart people who can get up to speed quickly
* A strong background in building web services
* Experience with building and architecting services for scale
* Highly competent in either Go, Python, Nodejs or Ruby
A professional attitude to developement
* A desire to write clean maintainable code
* Write code with good test coverage
* A willingness to own the services you build
Being a self-starter who is keen to offer feedback and options on how to solve technical problems
* Discussing design and architecture of features
* Taking initiative when improvement to product and process can be made
* Offer product opinions based on usage a when defining requirements
Communication is key to a successful team, so being able to work and communicate effectively with the rest of your team is a requirement.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
* Experience with Go
* Distributed systems knowledge
* Have previously worked with Kafka, Kubernetes and AWS
Instructions how to apply
see the website
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)