Middle Go developer (relocation Minsk/Vilnius) at Affise Technologies Ltd
🇧🇾 (Posted Sep 14 2018)
About the company
Affise (Performance Marketing Software) is a technological product company. We develop highload SaaS-services in the traffic analysis sphere.
At least by now, we are in the Top 3 of the world’s largest SaaS-services for Performance-marketing. Among our clients are such world-known giants as iFunny (#1 AppStore application in the USA), FxClub (The largest Forex broker in Europe), MobUpps (Top 30 AppsFlyer worldwide ratings), Zorka.Mobi (One of the biggest CPI networks in Russia).
Today we are more than 60 high-skilled specialists. Headquarters and development center is our office in Vilnius (Lithuania); Development hub, administrative and support-teams are in Minsk (Belarus); Sales-office in Limassol (Cyprus), Tel-Aviv (Israel), New Delhi (India).
- Remote work is NOT possible
Join AFFISE to work on highload SaaS platform,Tarantool, ClickHouse, Docker and build microservice architecture with us!
Skills & requirements
Being our soulmate means having an opportunity:
- To work on spectacular tasks in one of the most forward-looking products in the mobile advertising growing market;
- Modern office in the very heart of Minsk or Vilnius;
- Relocation program to Lithuania (with getting Blue card);
- To be a part of specialized events and training on the company’s dime;
- Good soft and hardware.
We expect you to gain the following experience:
- Go development and not less than 6 month in production;
- Advanced knowledge of microservices architecture;
- Strong knowledge of HTTP requests;
- MySQL/Postgresql: ability to form and optimise requests
- MongoDB: experience with enterprise services;
- We also use brand new technologies, such as Tarantool;
- Good understanding of another’s code
- English - Intermediate for communication with the team (we are an international company)
Please note, the Russian language is a mandatory requirement, too.
Will be a big plus:
- Experience in PHP/Python/Ruby technologies.
- Development of new product features;
- API support;
- Rewrite PHP services in Go.
Instructions how to apply
Please, send your resume and the link to GitHub to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: Affise Technologies Ltd
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)