Senior Back-End Engineer – Golang (Go) at a growing startup
London, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 (Posted Jul 5 2018)
About the company
The client is a game changing IoT service that is positioned to disrupt and transform entire industries. Far from your typical start-up, they have been incubated with the world's most advanced innovation firm, a fortune 50 corporate partner and significant Silicon Valley venture capital managed by a Facebook founder.
The talented team is world-class, and expect absolutely nothing less of the professional that owns this role.
The client is now seeking a Senior Golang (Go) Developer to define and deliver a suite of world’s first IoT products and services from our corporate headquarters in London.
- Build a range of APIs to serve multiple internal consumers ranging from customer facing apps to machine learning pipelines
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
Skills & requirements
- Strong knowledge of either Golang (Go) or Python
- Experience with distributed systems
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud)
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
- Demonstrated experience in implementing highly scalable backend services
- You know when to use a non-relational instead of a traditional relational database
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Comfortable working with unix-like systems
- Great communication skills
- Bonus to have a link to your Github
Instructions how to apply
Please contact and/or send your CV to Joe Williams at email@example.com.
Let us know you found the job at golangprojects.com
Company website: a growing startup
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)