Backend Go Developer (F/M) at Fraugster Ltd.
Berlin, Germany, Germany
🇩🇪 (Posted Jun 29 2018)
About the company
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, SIX Payments and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Relocation compensation available
We are searching for additional Go developers (f/m) to join our engine team. Together with experienced engineers, you are responsible for developing new high-availability services and optimizing code for performance and scalability. In cooperation with our Data Science and Analytics team you will build and enhance our data enrichment platform and implement custom algorithms to power the Fraugster AI engine.
We work in a fully containerized environment and use Kubernetes for orchestration. Our platform contains of a set of distributes services which are all written in Go and communicate via gRPC, Etcd and Kafka while the primary storage is provided by Postgres. One of our core components is an in-house developed in-memory database which provides high performance query operations for our scoring engine. You have the opportunity to work on a selection of challenging and diverse projects in an agile environment.
Skills & requirements
Skills & Requirements:
• Solid experience in statically typed programming languages (preferably Go)
• Good understanding of distributed systems and their challenges
• Experience in containerized product environments (e.g. Docker)
• Our OS is Linux/macOS and you should be comfortable on the CLI
• Not mandatory but a big plus is experience with distributed indices such as Elasticsearch
• Business fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
• A dynamic, highly motivated and international team
• Hands-on experience in building a product that’s revolutionizing the payment security industry
• Technical challenges to solve with a real world application
• An environment open to adopting new technology and ideas
• Competitive remuneration
• Office located in the heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Instructions how to apply
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Jobs@fraugster.com or https://fraugster.com/jobs/be-golangfm-berlin
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)