BackEnd Developer at ForceManager
🇪🇸 (Posted Jun 24 2018)
About the company
Winner of the Best European B2B startup, ForceManager is one of the fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona with offices in Madrid, London and Bogota. Since it was founded in 2011, its staff has grown to more than 80 employees.
In the midst of its international expansion, ForceManager is looking for a Backend GOlang to join our team in Barcelona.
As a Backend GOlang you will:
· Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of a highly secure and scalable distributed commercial software product in an enterprise/SaaS/cloud environment
· Collaborate with the Front-end and Backend teams, including coordination with their continuous integration/continuous deployment processes
· Ensure efficient and streamlined version control and workflow, helping guide the team in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
· Build large-scale, security applications, with a penchant for adopting new technologies
· Work on an Artificial Intelligence project using Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to try to blur the line between a Virtual Assistant and a Human Assistant
· Partnership and support with Apple and IBM
· Friendly and happy environment. We love our jobs and we love achieving results as a team
· Amazing incentive and bonus package
· Real ownership and results
· Office location in the center of sunny Barcelona
· Gym membership discount
· Private health insurance
· Language classes (English and Spanish)
· Free soda and fresh fruit
· And a fun, international team!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with international exposure. Do you want to join our young, talented and enthusiastic team?
We are waiting for you!
Skills & requirements
· 2+ years of experience as a Backend building and shipping production ready enterprise software
· Familiarity with queuing systems like RabbitMQ/AMQP, Kafka, ActiveMQ, AWS SQS, ZeroMQ, etc.
· Knowledge of HTTP and ability to make a RESTful web application
· Familiarity with search servers like ElasticSearch or SOLR
· Experience with service oriented architecture, micro services and containerization
· Experience with event driven architecture
· Experience with or desire to learn GOlang
Instructions how to apply
see the website
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)