Full-stack engineer at Moveline
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Mar 13 2014)
About the company
Moveline is a technology company that makes life easier for people who are moving. We build software people use to get organized, compare prices, and make decisions about an upcoming move.
- Remote work possible
TLDR: remote workers, full-stack, JS, Node, Angular, Express, Mongo, Holacracy, Golang, Redis, Grunt, Bower, LESS, web + mobile
Moveline is transforming an industry older than the internal combustion engine. We ship every day and play Settlers on Fridays.
We’re looking for a solid full-stack engineer who loves Settlers of Catan, remote development, and can tell the difference between an IPA and a Lager.
- Driven to build software that dramatically improves the customer experience, end-to-end, around moving. Our web product is at the heart of it
- Well-funded by a group of world-class of investors and advisors: (angel.co/moveline)
- Our organization is flexible and embraces the Holacracy model of governance. Self-determination is encouraged and self-motivation is essential.
- Have only begun to tackle the problem space. Serious fun and challenges still lie ahead.
- Our stack is primarily MEAN — Mongo/Express/Angular/Node — with some Golang on the backend. We regularly evaluate new tools and technologies for development advantages and not just because they are new and cool.
Market salary and meaningful equity is available. We’re primarily a remote engineering team, with the company (ops, marketing, customer service) based in Las Vegas in the heart of Tony Hsieh’s Downtown Project. Hackers in Vegas or remote in the US welcome. Full Time or Contract-to-Hire only please. No freelancers or recruiters need apply.
Skills & requirements
- Passionate about code, development practices, and maintainable solutions and want to work with others who are similarly so. You can’t sleep at night knowing something is not DRY and unit-tested
- Architected and developed end-to-end products that are currently running business applications in a production environment
- Energized when working closely with others on a small team
- Want to build stuff that solves real human problems
- Can explain the differences, chemical and philosophical, between a lager and an IPA
- Don’t care if the moving industry isn’t sexy
- Would rather make money than make the front page of TechCrunch (though we do that too)
Instructions how to apply
go to the moveline website and contact them
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)