Software Engineer, Backend at Numbrs Personal Finance AG
🇨🇭 (Posted May 31 2018)
About the company
Numbrs’ focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Web, at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Responsibilities include but are not limited to designing, developing, deploying, supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. Applicants are also expected to participate in after-hours work.
Skills & requirements
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- a minimum of two years experience designing, developing and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
- hands-on experience with highly concurrent production grade systems
- knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++ and Scala, etc.
- troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- advanced written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- experience with big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards
Instructions how to apply
If you are interested in this position please apply through our career website: https://www.numbrs.com/de/careers/open-positions/details#oXh76fwb
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)