Peer to Peer Networking Engineer at Flare
London, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 (Posted May 29 2018)
- Remote work is NOT possible
Flare’s first product is a peer-to-peer CDN, designed to be faster and cheaper than incumbents. You will help us develop the peer-to-peer side of this, designing and building highly scalable routing and messaging systems. Working with libp2p and WebRTC, you will help us build out a p2p streaming system that scales across millions of nodes. You will help us design and implement a novel caching system.
You will be a core team member in a fast-moving startup, working alongside talented engineers to build and ship a product that will be used by millions. You will be one of the first employees at Flare, and you will have direct input over the architecture and design of Flare’s systems.
Skills & requirements
● Deep experience developing peer-to-peer and networking-centric applications
● Low level understanding of network stacks and peer-to-peer protocols
● Experience working with distributed systems.
● Massive bonus points if you have experience with peer-to-peer systems.
● Experience with Golang is another plus (especially with net and x/net).
● Familiarity with CDN architectures (caches, origin servers, proxies, etc) is a plus.
● Excellent team player, and experience with agile methods.
Instructions how to apply
Company website: Flare
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)