Senior Software Engineer - Systems at Igneous Systems
Seattle, Washington, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted May 23 2018)
About the company
Igneous Systems is fundamentally evolving how enterprises store, backup, and archive data in the cloud era. Our patented technology delivers a secondary storage solution that effortlessly handles massive unstructured datasets that exceed billions of files and petabytes of storage. Our team has already secured 14 patents (not to mention numerous industry accolades) for our novel approach and we’re just getting started! We offer you the opportunity to help us make a significant impact, along with leading compensation, equity, fantastic benefits, diverse teammates, and a phenomenal dog-friendly office in Belltown.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Relocation compensation available
We’re looking for passionate Systems Engineers to join our team working on complex distributed systems with a focus on scale, performance, security, and availability. We work primarily in Go!
Will you will love it as a Systems Engineer on our team? We think you might if you:
- Are fascinated by the idea of working across the entire stack in a single language - Go (Golang)
- Care about solving syste-ms-level problems in distributed computing, storage, file systems, availability, scalability, and performance
- Are passionate about the end-to-end customer experience, and continuous learning from observations in production systems
- Want to be on a team with a proven record of redefining entire industries - and that’s poised to do it again.
And we’d really value your contribution to our team, if you:
- Have a real passion for large-scale distributed systems
- Have worked in, or are eager to learn, Golang
- Want to tackle large, complex problems that will take you well outside your current skill set
- Are experienced in automation and orchestration of containers with Kubernetes and Docker
- Have 4+ years of professional software development experience
As a Systems Engineer at Igneous you join an amazing team, working end-to-end on an enterprise-scale product in a role that will be instrumental to our success.
Skills & requirements
Golang, experienced in automation and orchestration of containers with Kubernetes and Docker, and have 4+ years of professional software development experience.
Instructions how to apply
Please apply online at: https://www.igneous.io/job-openings?p=job%2FowyY6fwS
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)