Kubernetes Integrations Engineer at Sysdig
San Francisco, California, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Feb 10 2018)
About the company
- Remote work possible
We’re looking for an integrations engineer to join our team, either in one of our offices (Turin, London, Belgrade, San Francisco) or remotely from your favourite workplace! If you know Python, some Go and you love working with APIs and container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes you’ll be a good fit!
Skills & requirements
- Work directly on Kubernetes, Docker, and several other open source projects.
- Build integrations with the container ecosystem projects and dream about use cases of the next generation container platform.
- Implement API’s and logic, contribute throughout the Sysdig and upstream projects stack.
- Work closely with different people within the organization, ranging from engineering to product and marketing.
- Experience with Golang and Python.
- Knowledge of REST and developing API’s.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge on monitoring tools and infrastructure security are a plus.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software start-up environment with a geographically distributed team.
Instructions how to apply
Apply directly through the job website page https://boards.greenhouse.io/sysdig/jobs/1032233.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)