Software Engineer - Go, GoLang at BLeve, Inc
Irvine, California, United States (Posted Feb 3 2018)
About the company
We are a globally distributed team working on cutting edge projects for some of the worlds top retail brands, healthcare organizations and financial institutions. Our projects cover a wide range of genres from IoT, crypto currency / blockchain, mobile applications, e-commerce and lots of tooling. We believe in the open source community, so we maintain and contribute to many open source projects.
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
The job is a remote position, so the qualified candidate can live anywhere in the USA. The candidate must be energetic, self-motivated and comfortable working in a remote environment. Infrequent on site work may be required and travel expenses will be covered by the company. Additional details will be discussed during the interview process.
Skills & requirements
- 2+ years as Golang developer
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Relevant and solid work experience with similar distributed systems
- Focus on writing high quality, testable and maintainable code
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience with monitoring and performance analysis
- Comfortable with Linux, Unix or OSX
- Experience with micro-services infrastructures
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
Instructions how to apply
Contact us at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume and links to your LinkedIn and Github profiles.
Company website: BLeve, Inc
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)