Senior-Level Software Developer at Delivery Dudes
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
🇺🇸 (Posted Jan 12 2017)
About the company
At Delivery Dudes, our mission is simple: we are humans helping humans get what they want; whether it’s delicious dishes delivered from your favorite local restaurants or the opportunity to be a part of a community of awesome, passionate people who think outside of the cubical.
Delivery Dudes does not foster the hackneyed corporate environment that causes so many people to feel insignificant. Our office culture focuses on cultivating feelings of teamwork, creativity and happiness. We offer a great work/life balance with extensive benefits, including unlimited paid vacation within reason, Car Wash Thursdays, Acupuncture Fridays, weekly yoga sessions, along with full medical, dental and vision packages.
- Remote work is NOT possible
We are actively seeking a talented Software Developer to help us expand and improve our software while simultaneously supporting a massive increase in the capacity of our systems. An ideal candidate would have fresh energy and is looking for a place to flex innovation and expertise in a thorough yet relaxed environment.
This individual will be heavily involved in development and implementation of critical systems of our service-oriented platform. This position calls for a solution-focused thinker who intrinsically understands what the business needs on a technical level. When it comes to tech stacks, we are pragmatic. We choose the right tool, depending on the need.
Skills & requirements
• 6+ years of experience in software development and design
• A systems-level thinker who can work anywhere in the stack, from right beside the OS and upwards
• Experience managing Linux systems
• Expertise in RESTful APIs using JSON
• A low-level generalist who is comfortable with multiple languages such as Bash, Go, and Python
• Extensive understanding of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
• High level of regard for Barry White and Bob Marley, respectively
• Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
• Experience using a “low-level” or “statically typed” language (IE: C / C++ / Erlang / Go)
• Familiarity with NodeJS ecosystem (Npm, Gulp, Webpacks) CSS precompilers (Sass), and JS transcompilers (Babel)
• Understanding of unit testing and Version Control (Git)
Instructions how to apply
Please email HumanResources@deliverydudes.com with a copy of your resume.
Company website: Delivery Dudes
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)