Systems Engineer at Make.TV
🇩🇪 (Posted Dec 27 2016)
- Remote work possible
Make.TV is the product of SMT Streaming Media Technologies GmbH. Our team of circa 20 employees develops and operates a cloud-based software for TV stations, Multi-Channel-Networks, publishers and other media enterprises. We’re working in flat hierarchies, giving each employee their own freedom and responsibilities. Working from a remote location is an option.
Our software - the Make.TV Live Video Cloud - enables our customers to receive live video streams from smartphones as well as professional camera equipment. Streams are being screened, persisted and selected in the cloud. Finally they are routed to their final destination like broadcasting stations, Twitch, YouTube Live et cetera.
Our customers include ESL (Electronic Sports League), MTV/Viacom, LinkedIn, ProSiebenSat.1 and RTL2.
More information is available at www.make.tv
* Implementation of livevideoclouc.com backend services and Improve the availability, latency and scalability of Make.TV’s services
* Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
* Influence the designs and architectures for large-scale distributed systems
Skills & requirements
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
* Proficient knowledge of Linux server operating systems
* BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
* Proficient Go programming skills
* Experience with one or more of: AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, C, C++, Java, Python, gRPC, Docker, Kubernetes
* Experience with large-scale distributed systems and resilience patterns
* Understanding of processes, threads, concurrency issues, locks and Linux performance monitoring (strace et. al)
* Strong problem solving skills; understanding of algorithms and complexity analysis
* Expertise in designing and implementing microservice architectures
Instructions how to apply
Send your CV with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that work)