Full Stack Dev at Lifland Gaming AB
🇪🇪 (Posted Dec 12 2016)
About the company
Lifland Gaming Group was formed in 2011 with the aim to become a holding company for all gaming related business operations belonging to Nordic Leisure Group (NLAB). In 2013 the sister company Redbet was sold, and since then Lifland Gaming act as the sole holding for all gaming related operations of NLAB. The groups parent company, Nordic Leisure AB, is a public Swedish company, which shares are traded at the OMX Nasdaq First North stock exchange. For further information about Nordic Leisure, please see nordicleisure.se
Lifland Gaming AB owns wholly owned licensed subsidiaries in Estonia, Latvia and Malta, and have offices in all three countries and employs a total of approximately 100 people. We are proud to be the leading iGaming operator in Latvia and one of the fastest growing operators in the Baltic region with customers from more than 100 countries all over the world.
Our vision is to become a market leader in the online gaming industry by delivering the fastest and most entertaining customer experience in the online gaming market and we´re committed to provide all our customers with the highest possible quality, security and state of the art functionality.
- Remote work possible
Relocation compensation available
As a Full Stack Developer you will have continuous interaction with the full stack of technologies. You will be the hands that make our products and will be working towards making our product the best that it can be.
Skills & requirements
• Experience working with SQL databases, writing custom queries and designing schemas.
• Understanding of Scrum/Kanban and Agile development.
• Understanding of test driven development (TDD), the ability to structure your code so it’s testable, and the desire to write tests.
• Broad understanding of the concept of minimum viable product.
• Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Experience with React or Angular appreciated.
Instructions how to apply
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)