Senior Go Developer (f/m) at Fraugster Ltd.
🇩🇪 (Posted Jul 6 2016)
About the company
Our mission at Fraugster is to build the most precise anti-fraud software in the world. We’re operating in a $100bn+ market, helping our clients to grow their business while keeping them safe from fraud threats. We do that by using our proprietary real-time big data technology combined with state-of-the-art artificial intelligence. We’re already working with some of the most well known payment and eCommerce companies in the world. Our international team is made of industry veterans with years of experience in companies like PayPal, Wonga and SumUp. To reach our goals, Fraugster is backed by top-tier investors.
- Remote work is NOT possible
We’re looking for senior golang developers interested in building high performance and scalable backend services for real-time anti-fraud detection. We’ve built our own stack from the ground up and work with docker, kubernetes and coreos. In this role you will report directly to the CTO and work alongside other experienced Go developers. You'll assume technical leadership over an area of the product and have the opportunity to write a lot of new components and sub-systems from scratch.
Skills & requirements
* You have at least 3-5 years of experience building similar distributed systems with a focus on writing high quality maintainable code
* Previous knowledge of Go and optionally C++/rust/python...
* Solid fundamentals in algorithms and distributed systems
* Experience working on large projects and building production systems
* Good understanding of monitoring & performance analysis
* Good linux skills and some experience in docker
* Business fluent in spoken and written English
Instructions how to apply
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via https://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know recruiting strategies that works)