GoLang Senior Backend Engineer (f/m) at Fraugster Ltd.
Berlin, Germany (Posted Oct 14 2015)
About the company
Our goal at Fraugster is building the most precise anti-fraud software in the world and becoming the market leader. We’re operating in a $100bn+ market, helping our clients to grow their business while keeping them safe from fraud threats. We do that by using our proprietary big data technology combined with state-of-the-art machine learning methodologies. We’re already working with some of the best known payment and eCommerce companies. The whole leadership team has a strong risk and payment background. A.o. we were involved in PayPal, Wonga or SumUp. To reach our goals, Fraugster is backed by top-tier investors.
- Remote work is NOT possible
As a backend engineer you’ll be working with engineers from various backgrounds, with all different types of experience, who are passionate about building software. Together with our data analyst team you turn the millions of data points that we collect every day into interesting and valuable insights, and deliver those insights to clients to help them hit their business goals.
At every step of the development process we ask ourselves: “How can we be smarter and faster than fraudsters?”
We are looking for:
* An experienced backend powerhouse (ideally with Golang experience) that is hungry for a challenge and wants to work in a state-of-the-art technological environment
* Someone who values pragmatism and getting things done
* Someone that loves the idea of a tech-startup culture that empowers capable people to change things.
Skills & requirements
* A demonstrated ability to write quality, testable and maintainable software
* Experience at developing web services with REST APIs
* 4+ years hands-on experience in shipping code (e.g. C#, C++, Python)
* Experience with Golang - big plus
* Solid understanding of agile development methods
* Experience working with databases and caching layers
* A team player
* Business fluent in spoken and written English
* Technologies that would be nice to know: Linux systems, Kafka, Spark, Docker
Instructions how to apply
Please send your complete application to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Company website: Fraugster Ltd.
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)