Senior Software Engineer at RetailNext Inc.
San Jose, California, United States (Posted Apr 15 2015)
About the company
We have developed a proprietary software using machine vision technologies to collect information about shoppers behavior within physical retail stores. We currently use technologies such as Go, Cassandra, Riak and Ember.js to build our software!
- Remote work is NOT possible
Relocation compensation available
RetailNext R&D is inventing the future of retail by combining various hardware, software, and analysis technologies to give retailers a better understanding of what’s happening in their stores. We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic coder who is fluent in several languages to work on a variety of exciting projects. Work with both static and dynamic programming languages, with the desire to learn new languages is required. Linux system administration experience a plus. Algorithmic and mathematical ability are desirable but not essential. Curiosity is key.
• Implementing and refining various new and existing algorithms
• Writing deployable code for analysis of “live” store environments
• Writing production-ready code for inclusion in the core RetailNext product
• Refining existing code for both research and production environments
• Supporting “live” deployed stores
• Interfacing with members of other RetailNext teams beyond R&D
Skills & requirements
• Minimum 5 years experience in an engineering role in industry
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Instructions how to apply
Please send an email to email@example.com
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)