GO BACKEND DEVELOPER (F/M) at travel audience GmbH
Berlin, Germany (Posted Nov 6 2014)
About the company
travel audience is a full-service, travel-only, performance-focused Demand Side Platform (DSP). We offer real-time programmatic advertising capabilities through our proprietary Real-Time-Bidding Platform, targeting online travellers with relevant, bookable and available travel offers from across the globe. Our team of experts and state-of-the-art tools enable travel audience to provide full service to our advertisers – from campaign setup to data integration to performance optimization.
Additionally our premium publisher network consisting of the top travel portals enables us to uniquely match the search and booking interest of online travellers with up-to-date travel offers. Travel portals (publishers) benefit from travel audience by monetizing their non-converting traffic better.
travel audience is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus – the world´s leading GDS.
- Remote work is NOT possible
To support our team in Berlin we are looking for an
GO BACKEND DEVELOPER (F/M)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• You are responsible for the further development and maintenance of our existing demand side platform in Go in collaboration with our development team. This particularly includes our database-driven applications. Currently both Perl and Go are used.
• You will work closely with other departments, such as the Business Intelligence Team to implement their specific requirements.
• You are responsible for the whole project cycle from the design to the technical implementation.
WHY JOIN US?
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them.
• High performance and highly scalable systems
• You have full ownership for your projects
• Small offices with 2 to 4 employees
• Further training opportunities.
Skills & requirements
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• You have excellent practical knowledge of Golang
• You are comfortable in a Debian-Linux based environment, with PostgreSQL based databases and with MongoDB. Ideally you are experienced in SVN/Git.
• You are ambitious and enjoy working in an international and very innovative environment.
• You demonstrate hands on ability and show a pragmatic and proactive attitude.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• We are not concerned with what kind of certificates and diplomas you have acquired so far. We are looking for people with the right skill-set.
Instructions how to apply
We look forward to your complete application indicating your desired salary and the earliest starting date. Please send your application to email@example.com
Not sure if you should apply? Email me your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
travel audience GmbH – Antje Beiersdorf – Elsenstraße 106 – 12435 Berlin
Company website: travel audience GmbH
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)