Software Engineer at Defend7
Mountain View, California, United States (Posted Oct 7 2014)
Relocation compensation available
Defend7 is working to make the world a safer place. As technologists solving big problems at scale, we are rethinking security from the ground up. We have a novel approach to security in the cloud, and if that’s something you’re excited about, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for a few talented engineers to come be an integral part of our small team.
Skills & requirements
We’d like you to have some of the following traits:
- Strong systems skills, with a background in Security, Networking, or Distributed Systems.
- Experience writing and shipping high-quality, production-grade software. (Especially in Go!)
- Flexibility to adapt in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies, programming languages, and tools.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to make the customer happy, no matter what it takes.
- An education in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
Instructions how to apply
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company website: Defend7
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)