Software Engineer at OrderMyGear
Dallas, Texas, United States (Posted Jul 29 2014)
About the company
We are a fast-growing, funded software startup that simplifies the world of team sporting goods. As the industry leader for online team stores and group ordering, we work with teams, leagues, schools, distributors, and manufacturers to streamline the process of ordering uniforms and apparel. The first software company of its kind, we remain the benchmark for quality, customer service, and innovation in the growing sports gear industry. Our offices are located in an exciting, beautiful area of Dallas (Knox & 75).
Come join us at OrderMyGear (OMG!) and play a pivotal role in a rapidly changing industry. You will be part of a small but growing development team, making a direct impact on the development process and culture.
We’re building our platform with tools like Go, PHP, Node, Ember, MongoDB, and other exciting technologies (we always pick the right tool for the job).
- Work as an integral part of the team — this is a ground floor opportunity, and as an early member of our team, you’ll shape the business direction of the company.
- Plan, architect, build, and implement complete features (back-to-front — we are full-stack developers here).
- Collaborate closely with the team to set the technical direction of our platform.
- Be proactive in solving problems and comfortable in moving quickly.
Skills & requirements
- Experience with the above-listed technologies are a plus, but most important to us is the ability to pick up new tools and languages quickly. And the proven desire to do so.
- The more experience building web apps, the better. We'll be most interested in checking out what you’ve built.
- Track record of solving problems and owning your vision.
- You feel ownership over everything you ship, and you are passionate about web apps and code. You are opinionated about how software should work, inside and out.
- A scrappy, get stuff done attitude that completes high quality projects quickly.
- Dev-ops experience is a plus but not required.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Instructions how to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)