Senior Backend Engineer at Rounds
Tel Aviv, Israel (Posted Mar 6 2014)
About the company
Rounds believes in having fun whilst hanging out – that means video chatting with your friends and using synchronized activities. We have products for the web and mobile spaces. Our team is made up of dynamic, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds that excel in their fields. We are looking for energetic, hardworking, passionate people to join our family. If you are interested in working at an exciting, fast-paced, start-up company in the heart of Tel Aviv, then Rounds is the place for you.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer who possesses a passion
for pushing mobile and web technologies to the limits and will work
with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next
generation of our mobile and web applications.
• Design and build servers for our mobile and web clients
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API’s
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & requirements
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent industry experience
• 5+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of python development
• Golang experience a big PLUS
• Experience at least on of the following mysql/redis/mongodb
• Experience with Network protocols (xmpp,http etc)
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Must be a Linux person
• Open Source contributions a plus
Instructions how to apply
See the job website
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)