Mid Level Go Developer at Cyza Incorporate
Newport Beach, California, United States (Posted Mar 7 2017)
Permanent / Freelance
- Remote work possible
California Startup is looking to add an additional Go developer to their back-end development team.
Skills & requirements
- You have experience building REST APIs
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are comfortable with a fast paced working environment
- You are able to work independently and also be productive in a team
- Implement new features and APIs.
- Work with existing code
- Analysis of bugs and optimization issues.
- Help in establishing new development frameworks and systems.
- At least a few months of deep familiarity of the Go(lang) language.
- Conversational English is required
- Mic and Webcam needed for remote communication
Instructions how to apply
Please send any resumes or CVs to email@example.com
Company website: Cyza Incorporate
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)