Software Engineer at Fresh8 Gaming
Bristol, United Kingdom (Posted Sep 12 2016)
About the company
Fresh8 Gaming - the personalised ad serving platform for the sports betting industry.
- Remote work possible
Fresh8 Gaming needs you to help create and integrate new capabilities for the management consoles that our customers and developers use. We will support your learning as you cross-train to Golang and Python.
We’re an early stage business with ambition. We’re about collaboration and openness not command-and-control. We’re fast moving and we iterate and ship code fast. You’ll be joining a capable team of Developers and Engineers following TTD principles and working on open source technology within an Agile delivery framework.
Our Senior Software Engineers will support your transition to Go and Python, and you will soon be enjoying autonomy while benefitting from the shared learning amongst your team.
We offer a strong technical challenge and ongoing personal development from the many milestones ahead.
Example upcoming projects in your team:
Personalised ad formats, based on customer behaviours and various data insights
- Campaign management functionality and selfservice automation for customers
- Campaign targeting for smart segmentation, geo targeting and control groups
- New customer tools e.g. A/B testing and MVT suites
- Integrating new ad layouts and customers
Skills & requirements
- You are positive, hardworking and easy to get on with
- You bring proven OOP skills, working with all layers of the software stack
- You can apply the principles of clean code to your work through TDD, pairing and review
Instructions how to apply
Fresh8 Gaming has outsourced recruitment for this position to its recruitment partner, techfolk Limited - please submit your application (include your CV and a short note) to email@example.com
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)