Senior Application Developer at Bolste
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States (Posted Mar 27 2016)
About the company
Bolste is a complete business operating system. Available on desktop and for mobile, Bolste is designed to simplify work-life and help businesses grow by providing everything you need in your workday on one intuitive, cloud-based platform.
Relocation compensation available
We are looking for Go developers that have a passion for building micro-services and working with third-party APIs. If you memorized Effective Go, love RESTful APIs, enjoy event-driven architecture, and know SQL better than you know yourself; then you're the right candidate! Be part of a new thriving startup that will change the way businesses operate.
We offer relocation reimbursement within the continental US to qualified candidates. All applicants must be legal US citizens.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health/life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home days
- Snack stocked full kitchen
- Office location in active area of the city
- Monthly team-building events (games, parties, etc)
Skills & requirements
* Experience with Go (+1yr) and/or Java/C/C++/Python (+3yrs).
* Experience writing unit tests (pref. in Go).
* Experience building RESTful APIs (RMM Level 2 or 3).
* Experience with Redis (+1yr).
* Proficiency in SQL (+3yr).
* Experience with PostgreSQL* or MySQL.
* Experience with Git.
* Must enjoy working in a team environment (no loners or rockstars).
- Build RESTful API without or with own framework.
- Experience using AWS services with Go.
- Experience using Git flow.
Instructions how to apply
Please include 2 or more links to projects that show your coverage of skills. Email them along with your resume and/or CV to email@example.com with Attn: Gus.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)