Senior Software Engineer at Smallpdf
Zurich, Switzerland (Posted Mar 10 2016)
- Remote work is NOT possible
Join the Smallpdf team to develop the first PDF software people actually like. We have over 7 million monthly users who love our product and we are growing fast. We are bootstrapped, profitable and have offices in Berlin and Zurich.
We want to become the most used PDF software. At the same time, we have other ideas for new products that will have a real impact on people’s lives. No bullshit. Just true passion for engineering, business and creating awesome user experiences.
We are looking for great engineers no matter if you call yourself front-end, full-stack or devops, we will have many interesting challenges for you.
As an engineer at Smallpdf you work on things like:
- Building outstanding the user interfaces our users love and can’t stop tweeting about
- Scaling our distributed PDF processing backend that handles millions of files every day.
- Automating our infrastructure that already has more than 50 physical servers.
You will be working with a team of senior engineers all with more than 8 years of experience building all kinds of great software. You will be involved in important decisions and know what is going on in the company at all times. We truly value our employees, love transparency as well as the great team spirit in our offices. Become part of our team and our story.
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications
- TDD, Git and Linux experience
- Fluent in English (German is useful but not necessary)
- Permanently based in Zurich (or willing to move)
- Swiss or EU passport holder (or other permit that allows you to work in Switzerland)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- The unique opportunity to shape a product with millions of users in a small team
- Permanent position in a stable, profitable company (part-time is possible)
- Nice office space in Zurich Binz with other startups and a nice atmosphere
- Opportunity to visit the team in Berlin a few days a year and work from there
Skills & requirements
Instructions how to apply
Use this link to apply for the position: http://goo.gl/BZ20vy
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)